Over 400 + Leading Indian and Global Brands to meet 37,000 + Business Investors over two days
October 15-16,2016 , Pragati Maidan , New Delhi
As Entrepreneurship and franchising have become an increasingly viable business ownership opportunity, nearly 37,000 prospective business owners and entrepreneurs from throughout India and 11 countries across the globe are gearing up to meet face-to-face with representatives of top franchise brands at the industry’s biggest event at Pragati Maidan,New Delhi on October15-16, 2016. Franchise India 2016 will kickoff with Lamp Lighting ceremony and Keynote By Ace shooter and Olympist Mr. Abhinav Bindra and at 9:45 a.m. on October 15 at Pragati maidan , hall no 12-12A
Brought to you by Franchise India & Indian Franchise Association , this international exhibition and Conference over last 14 years have boosted the development of Indian franchise Marketplace from Ground zero to a 47 Billion dollar Industry .400 + Leading Business and Consumer Brands who will exhibit at the show will be recreating their stores or even their restaurant on their stands, enabling Business visitors and investors to experience the brand identity ,making the exposition itself one of the biggest Malls in the country where people shop for their Businesses’s. Participating Brands will not just be from India but also from countries of USA, UK, Greece, UAE, HongKong, Japan, China, Singapore and Philippines with vast emerging, international and mature franchise opportunities ranging from as little as Rs. 20 lakhs up to Rs. 10 crores.
Startups and SME Entrepreneurs can also take advantage of more than 30+ educational seminars and 10 in-depth workshops from notable Business Leaders to rapidly evaluate, and maximise Business ideas and opportunities to start and grow their business.
- Keynote by Mr. Abhinav Bindra, ace shooter and olympic medalist
- Topmost Global Brands thought Leaders who will be sharing consumer business insights for the very first time in India :
- Mr. Jens Due, Director of Franchise and Development – Europe, Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries, USA
- Mr. Fayez Al Nusari, Founder & CEO, Mandilicious, United Arab Emirates
- Mr. Arthur Damakos, Director, Funk Coffee and Food, Australia
- Ms. Stephanie Sherlock, Chief Executive Officer, Avention Global, Australia
- Mr. TerryWatts, International Director, Active Learning, City of Oxford College, UK
- Mr. Troy Franklin, COO, World Franchise Associates – Southeast Asia,Singapore
- Ms. Chan Huang Yee, Executive Director, I Can Read,Hong Kong
- Mr. Bill Redfern, Global CEO, MACJ Buyer’s Choice, USA
- Mr. Keneth Hong, Ceo & Founder, Mycropore Corporation Ltd & Cto & Founder, H2o Life Source Group
- Ms. Gladys Lau, Senior Business Development Manager, EVISU,japan
- Mr. Andriopoulos Stavros, Owner, Greek Golden Products, Greece
- Mr. Wilson Lim ED, Intl Business & China, Pastamania, Singapore
- Mr. Salman Siddiqui, CEO, Elevation Burger, USA
- Mr. Ivan Teo, CEO, Arteastiq, Singapore
- Mr. Wilson Lim ED, International Business, Pastamania, Singapore
Leading thought Leaders from India including Dr. A.Velumani,Chairman, Thyrocare , Mr. Samir Jain, CEO, Green Gold Animation(Chota Bheem), Mr. Anand Singh, Country Head(India),Turner International, Mr. Manu Kumar Jain, India Head, Xiaomi, Mr. Rohan Bhargava, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, CashKaro.com,Mr. Dhruva Chandrie, COO, SHopCJ Network, Mr. Pradeep Ohja, Director, Reliance Education amongst others .Please find the speakers list at http://www.expo.franchiseindia.com/speakers.php
This year, Business Investors will also have a chance to Interact with 12 + Celebrity Brands in India and some of them who will also make appearances in a pop-up style at the event include Actress Celina Jaitely, Cricketer Irfan Pathan and World wrestling champion The Great Khali at the Franchise India Awards 2016 on October 16 at Hotel Lalit.
“Though risk & optimism are the hallmarks of an entrepreneur, but what is important is that risk can be minimized and often avoided with intelligent upfront selection of the right business, Therefore relevance of franchising and its power to leverage entrepreneurial resources to build scalable business in India is the highest ever today.Franchise India 2016 will showcase the hottest Business Trends and create an environment that marries prospective entrepreneurs and the franchise Brands. Throughout the two days , the Business Investors will get to evaluate Business Opportunities to achieve financial freedom and change their lives through entrepreneurship” Says Gaurav Marya, Chairman, Franchise India.
India’s most comprehensive Franchise India Report “Francast 2016” will also be unveiled at Franchise India 2016 which shares that Franchise businesses are mounting at much faster pace than any other sector of the economy. And it is eventually generating jobs at a faster cut, too. For the sixth year following , franchise industry in the FY 2016- 2017 witnessed 35% Y-O-Y growth, with addition of approximately 4,050 new brands to the franchise brand-wagon in the year . 47% of Indian entrepreneurs consider franchising as the most viable option. Franchising business in India is estimated at US $47 billion currently.